The World Conference on Qualitative Research devotes a relevant space to the dissemination of methodologies and results of research conducted by research groups. To that end, the WCQR2021 will include several Panel Discussions presented by Research Groups, subordinated to themes related to the projects developed by these groups and aligned with the WCQR topics. The Organizing Committee invites Research Groups to send proposals for Panel Discussions to WCQR2021.
The Panel Sessions aim to provide opportunities for debate and valuable discussions allowing the exchange of experiences, offer new perspectives, theories and concepts in the areas of human and social sciences, as well as technology and education, based on qualitative research.
- The choice of topic, presentation and discussion within the Panel will be the sole responsibility of the proponents;
- Proponents of the Panel Discussion must register for WCQR2021;
- Proposals must be submitted by September 6, 2020;
- Proponents will be notified on the acceptance by September 20, 2020;
- Each group should be represented by at least 2 elements (one of them being the moderator); Please note: at least one of the Panel facilitators must hold a doctorate degree.
- Length of the Panel Discussion: 1h30m.
For queries regarding Panel Discussion proposals, please contact the Coordinator: Catarina Brandão (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Proposals for Panel Discussions should be sent using the template (WCQR2021_PanelDiscussion_Proposal) to the e-mails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proponents of the Discussion Panels are invited to submit abstracts to WCQR2021, without extra costs.