Types of works to be submitted
- Full Paper: finished R&D work performed within the Conference themes. These papers have a maximum of 12 pages of length.
- Short Paper: initial paper or a paper that requires theoretical deepening or clarification of results. The methodological component must have relevant ideas for discussion. The Short Paper should have a minimum of 4 pages and a maximum of 6 pages.
- Abstracts: proposals for presentation of abstracts which address the objectives and themes of the Congress, including original scientific articles addressing the state of the art research and new perspectives, solutions and/or applications to real problems, empirical studies and/or evaluation, among others. Abstracts are limited to 500 words.
- Video Presentation: videos should only be submitted for accepted papers/abstracts whose authors will not be able to attend the Conference in person. Accepted videos will be presented in parallel video sessions (Youtube channel) within the WCQR2018 program. Accepted Video contributions (accompanied by papers) will be included in the online Proceedings of WCQR2018.
- Selected Full Papers will be proposed for publication in associated Journals. For this, a final version of the paper must be submitted, according to each journal’s guidelines and templates. Invitations will be made by invited editors after the Conference. The decision regarding the Journal of publication of each selected paper will belong to the Editorial Committee, comprised of members of associated journals;
- Short Papers will be published in WCQR2018 Proceedings (with ISBN number). Some accepted short papers may be invited for publication in associated Journals, depending on the respective editorial policies;
- Abstracts will be published in WCQR2018 Abstracts Book (with ISBN number). Authors of accepted abstracts have the opportunity to subsequently send the full version of the paper to be published in WCQR2018 Proceedings.
- Before submitting a paper/abstract for review by the Scientific Committee, please verify that the information enabling the identification of the authors (names, authors’ affiliations and references) were withdrawn. As the review process is double-blind information enabling to identify the authors should not appear in the initial version for review. This information should only be included in the final version of the paper/abstract.
- All presentation proposals must be submitted online under the Template and in an editable file (.doc; .docx). See guidelines and templates >>
- All papers/abstracts will be analyzed and evaluated by the Scientific Committee. In case papers/abstracts are accepted for presentation and publication, authors should submit the final version for publication (incorporating the recommendations considered by the Scientific Committee).
- Papers/Abstracts must be original and must not be under review for any other conference or national or international publication. Manuscripts should be written in English.
Video Session (Online Presentation)
- Please note: videos should only be submitted for accepted papers/abstracts whose authors will not be able to attend the Conference in person;
- Accepted Videos will be presented in parallel video sessions (Youtube channel) within the WCQR2018 programme. Accepted Video contributions (accompanied by papers) will be included in the online Proceedings of WCQR2018. See guidelines and templates >>