1st Phase – Abstracts submission
Before submitting an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee, please verify that the information enabling the identification of the authors (names, authors’ affiliations and references) has been withdrawn. As the review process is double-blind, information allowing to identify the authors should not appear in the initial version for review. This information should only be included in the final version of the abstract.
- Abstracts for oral presentation: must have between 900 and 1000 words and must be submitted under the template (see guidelines and templates);
- Abstracts for poster presentation: must have between 400 and 500 words and must be submitted under the template (see guidelines and templates).
All Abstracts will be analyzed and evaluated by the Scientific Committee. In case Abstracts are accepted for presentation and publication, authors should submit the final version for publication (incorporating the recommendations considered by the Scientific Committee).
2nd Phase – Submission of the final version of the Abstract
Iidentification of the authors (names, authors’ affiliations and references) should be included in this version of the abstract. This version must comply with the Template.
3rd Phase – Posters and Video presentations
Posters and Videos must be sent after the submission of the final version, within the defined deadlines (see important dates) and according to the guidelines (see guidelines).
- Abstracts must be original and must not be under review for any other conference or national or international publication;
- Manuscripts should be written in English (works in other languages will not be considered);
- All works must be submitted under the Template and in an editable file (.doc; .docx). See guidelines and templates;
- All works must be submitted online, through the link at the bottom of this page. Abstracts sent by email will not be considered.